- SURVIVE THE WILDERNESS with Texas Bushcraft Tarred Bank Line in your pack. This heavy-duty bank cord does everything from snaring a rabbit or catching a fish to eat, to lashing together a makeshift shelter to weather a storm.
- 100% TARRED NYLON is UV- and weather-resistant for all your outdoor activities. With a 350-lb breaking strength, this heavy-duty black twine has exceptional shock absorption for load-bearing and tie-down needs.
- PACK MORE PUNCH with this space-saving camping twine. It boasts all the strength of paracord without the bulk. With more twisted nylon twine at your disposal, you can brave the great outdoors with bank cord to spare.
- HIGHLY VERSATILE twisted #36 bank line has superior knotting ability for accessory tie points, netting and hanging loops. It can also be untwisted so that individual strands can be used for making sewing repairs to tents and sails.
- ABRASION-RESISTANT black netcoat withstands friction from tree trunks and high-vibration environments. It can also be ensure lengthy submersions in brackish water without rotting or incurring marine growth.
Adapt and overcome
That is the intent of our tarred and twisted #36 nylon twine. This black twine has heavy-duty outdoor applications for all your camping, hiking, fishing and bug-out needs. Boasting a breaking strength of 350 lbs, it can be used as an emergency snare cord when hunger sets in, untwisted to suture a wound and as a tripwire to warn you of intruders. Whatever the circumstance, Texas Bushcraft Tarred Bank Line will get you out of a bind.
Your all-climate outdoor rope
Tar-coated for UV and weather resistance, Texas Bushcraft Outdoor Twine can be relied on when your plans go sideways. It withstands moisture and abrasion to keep shelter halves strung between trees and catfish trotlines intact during lengthy submersions in lakes and ponds. Whether you find yourself stranded in the wilderness or need to secure a load in the bed of your pick-up truck, this multi-functional heavy-duty twine can be counted on to tie up all your loose ends.
Up to any challenge
Our twisted bankline is available in your choice of 1/4-lb and 1-lb sizes to suit all of your camping and outdoor needs. Because it is less bulky than paracord, it takes up less space in your backpack, tackle box or bug-out bag. Take only what you need and leave more room for rations; or take the whole spool and be prepared for any continency. With plenty of utility rope for lashing twine, hammock straps and emergency equipment repair, Texas Bushcraft Bank Cord is always ready to be your lifeline.
For all your survival, retention and rigging applications, add Texas Bushcraft Bankline #36 Tarred Twine to your camping gear today.
Suited for all your camping and Bushcraft needs! A no slip grip cordage is just what I need.
First time user of Bank line. Now I will never be without it. Wish it came in OD Green. I have for a long time used Waxed cordage that I made myself. Bank Line is now my number one as it has a no slip grip.
I had an order of your tarred bank line sent to me, but even after the USPS Informed Delivery showed the package was received by the sorting facility and out for delivery - it never arrived. After several conversations with my mail carrier and his supervisor, the result was that the package was lost and unrecoverable. But, thanks to your AWESOME staff, a new order has been ordered/shipped back out to me. I will follow up with a product review after receipt of the new order. Be strong. Be vigilant. 🇺🇸
Awesome rope. Hidden gem of outdoor and survival gear. Highly recommend the cordage to go in conjunction with 550 paracord. Also highly recommend this company. Shipped out the bank line super fast and had great communication.