- SURVIVE AND THRIVE with a fire starter kit by Texas Bushcraft. This high-quality 4-piece set includes fire steel with a striker; a paracord survival bracelet; and a drawstring tinder pouch for collecting combustible materials for starting a fire.
- RELIABLE, WATERPROOF survival lighter consists of a magnesium fire starter rod with solid hardwood handle; and a serrated tinder scraper and striker. This 3/8” ferrocerium rod provides 15,000+ strikes, even when wet. It creates 5000 F degree sparks with ease.
- BE PREPARED for sudden turns in weather by collecting and storing tinder ahead of time. Our large water-repellent tinder pouch is made of cowhide leather. It measures 15” flat and about 7” when cinched closed with its’ drawstring. It’s also a handy possibles pouch for foraging wild edibles.
- 12’ OF PARACORD between the survival bracelet and ferro rod lanyard provide cordage for lashing together a lean-to; tying together a splint; or securing equipment to your backpack, ATV or car roof. The bracelet’s bow shackle includes an extra pin in case the other one goes missing.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED lets you buy with confidence. If you’re not delighted with the quality and performance of the Texas Bushcraft Firestarter Kit, return it for a full refund of your purchase price. No questions and no quibbles.
Peace of mind in any situation
Whether you're caught in a sudden downpour or the red balloon has gone up, our fire starting kit lets you enjoy a roaring fire until the clouds part or reinforcements arrive. This 4-piece emergency survival kit includes a firesteel with scraper tool; a paracord bracelet; and a leather tinder pouch for collecting and storing fatwood, birch and cedar bark. By proactively storing tinder and keeping all your fire making kit organized in one place for an emergency, you'll quickly lift the morale of your fellow campers with your ability to get a fire going right out of a bag.
Be prepared when conditions deteriorate
Our fire starter kit ensures that you're ready to hunker-down and endure. Unlike single-use matches that can become wet and unusable, our ferro rod provides a perfectly balanced ferrocerium alloy specifically designed for outdoor survival. It is hard enough to last for 15k strikes with a multi-tool scraper that features a bottle opener, measuring rule and hex wrench, yet soft enough to direct your sparks exactly where you want them with a flick of the wrist.
Maintain your bladesThis indispensable survival gear not only helps to keep you warm and fed in an emergency, but the leather tinder bag pulls double duty as a strop to keep edged weapons and tools razor-sharp and ready for action. Simply turn it inside-out to expose the suede side and draw the edge across it to achieve the edge you desire.
Very pleased with the product & the quality of the product.
Really good quality both the leather work and components
Haven't used kit yet but upon examination am pleased with quality of contents.
Works great. Starting fires in my Woodstock with dryer lint :)
As a Texas native my fellow Texans have not disappointed me here. Unboxed it and used it immediately at my favorite spot. From the fero rod to the leather pouch everything is high quality and would have expected nothing less. Thank you SO MUCH for creating high quality in a cheap Chinese quality world.