- Survive and thrive with a fire starter kit by Texas Bushcraft. This high-quality 4-piece set includes fire steel with a striker; a paracord survival bracelet; and a drawstring tinder pouch for collecting combustible materials for starting a fire.
- Reliable, waterproof survival lighter consists of a magnesium fire starter rod with solid hardwood handle; and a serrated tinder scraper and striker. This 3/8” ferrocerium rod provides 15,000+ strikes, even when wet. It creates 5000 F degree sparks with ease.
- Be Prepared for sudden turns in weather by collecting and storing tinder ahead of time. Our large water-repellent tinder pouch is made of cowhide leather. It measures 15” flat and about 7” when cinched closed with its’ drawstring. It’s also a handy possibles pouch for foraging wild edibles.
- 12’ of paracord between the survival bracelet and ferro rod lanyard provide cordage for lashing together a lean-to; tying together a splint; or securing equipment to your backpack, ATV or car roof. The bracelet’s bow shackle includes an extra pin in case the other one goes missing.
- 100% satisfaction guaranteed lets you buy with confidence. If you’re not delighted with the quality and performance of the Texas Bushcraft Firestarter Kit, return it for a full refund of your purchase price. No questions and no quibbles.
Texas Bushcraft Fire Starter Survival Kit
Prepare to Thrive
Whether you're caught in a sudden downpour or the red balloon has gone up, Texas Bushcraft fire starting kit lets you enjoy a roaring fire until the clouds part or reinforcements arrive.
This 4-piece emergency survival kit includes:
- Multi-tool Striker
- Emergency Paracord Bracelet;
- Premium Cowhide Leather Drawstring Tinder Pouch
Featuring superior fire starters and extras, the kit adds security and confidence to your adventures. By proactively storing tinder and keeping all your fire-making kit organized in one place for an emergency, you'll quickly lift the morale of your fellow campers with your ability to get a fire going right out of a bag.
Prepare to Thrive
Water-resistant leather tinder pouch
This indispensable survival gear not only helps to keep you warm and fed in an emergency, but the leather tinder bag pulls double duty as a strop to keep edged weapons and tools razor-sharp and ready for action. Simply turn it inside-out to expose the suede side and draw the edge across it to achieve the edge you desire.
The cowhide leather bag keeps the survival kit protected with its water-resistant material. The premium pouch measures 15” flat and about 7” when cinched closed with its’ drawstring making it a spacious storage bag for your wild living edibles, snacks and collections.
Superior paracord bracelet
For your convenience the paracord bracelet comes in two sizes and is enhanced by a screw pin bow shackle with a spare pin and 3 settings for easy adjustment. Additionally, you can get extra support for any emergency situation using the total of 12 feet paracord between the survival bracelet and ferro rod lanyard.
Extra-thick Ferro Rod
Unlike single-use matches that can become wet and unusable, our ferro rod provides a perfectly balanced ferrocerium alloy specifically designed for outdoor survival. It is hard enough to last for 15k strikes, yet soft enough to direct your sparks exactly where you want them with a flick of the wrist. The multi-tool fire striker features a bottle opener, measuring rule and hex wrench.
Love this fire kit — nicer than I expected — to Joann — the best advice given to me by “reallybigmonkey1” on his YT channel— is to get rid of striker that it came with — I use the back side of my knife to create sparks— scrape a little of the coating off — works perfect!
Four of us (3 men 1 woman) have repeatedly tried to use this fire starter, without results.
It was a gift, thought it was awesome. Obviously, we need assistants, even though we have experience. experience
Couldn't have expected better. Arrived fast aswel
Wonderful service, well crafted and reliable products. Can’t say enough good things! The farro rod works successfully every time and the leather pouch is perfect for storage. Thanks to all!
It looks and feels great. (I even like the smell of the leather.) I like the old-world appeal of the leather pouch and ferro/striker combined with the modern utility of paracord.
The customer service went above and beyond. I'm in Alaska and we often struggle with vendors that are unwilling to ship here (I have guessed at reasons, but that's for another time.) I commented to Texas Bushcraft about this – more out of frustration than expectation of any real help – and Ryan surprised me. He responded almost immediately, worked through the issue – though it took time – and showed me great consideration.
I wish I could say that I ran straight out, gathered tinder, and thoroughly field tested my new kit, but its winter and the temperature is bouncing around zero. The thermostat at my house works just fine.